Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this website.
1. Application of these Terms
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all and any use of GoDateNow.com ("the Site"), the purchase of any services and all and any postings, emails, messages and other communications made to or using the Site.
The Site is operated by Sono RC LP (UK company).
Once you have completed your online registration procedure, your membership has been activated and you have entered into a legally binding contract for the provision of this Service. The service is provided to you, subject to the following Terms, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at the URL address of this page.
In addition, when using particular our services or other items provided by us on this site, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service on the Site without notice. You are responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is correct.
Membership of the Service is invalid where prohibited. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into an agreement on these Terms and to abide by these Terms.
The Service is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Organisations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members and should not use the Service for any purpose. Your registration for use of the Service is personal to you and you cannot transfer or sub-licence the right to use the Service without our prior written permission.
By completing the registration process you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, that you are eligible to use the Service, and that you agree to be bound by all of these Terms. In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data").
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Site has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Site has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify the Site of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
The Site cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
There is no membership fees on the Site. Your profile will be posted right after moderation.
Although you may register as a member of the Service for free, if you wish to communicate with other members and use other communication services such as sending letters, instant messaging (online chat), live videochat, viewing videoclips, gift delivery you are to pay the fees.
You are responsible for all fees relating to activities conducted using your Login prior to the time that you notify us of unauthorised use of your Login. GoDateNow.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.
Denying a purchase that you have made is illegal and may result in legal action towards you, which can lead to prosecution, fines and impairment of your credit rating.
GoDateNow.com is fully compliant with the International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act (IMBRA), a US federal law which regulates U.S. based International Marriage Brokers (IMBs). IMBRA's primary focus is the regulation of IMBs and their assistance with introductions, relationships, marriages and particularly the exchange of information between American citizens and foreign nationals. The Federal statute forbids direct dissemination or facilitation by an IMB of personal information using any of its services based on speech or other forms of communication. This includes GoDateNow.com's E-mail service, Live Videochat or other service where the assistance of a translator is used. When you travel to the lady's country and she has signed your IMBRA form can personal information be exchanged.
9. Data protection
Once in a while, the Site or selected third parties that povide similar services may send you an information on promotions and special offers. You may refuse getting such kind of information by contacting Support.
10. Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and technical use of the Service
All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) on the Site belong to and vest in GoDateNow.com, or are licensed to GoDateNow.com unless otherwise specified. All such rights of GoDateNow.com are hereby asserted and reserved.
By way of example and without limitation, you shall not:
- use any or all of the Site or the information contained therein for any purpose other than the permitted use set out above or hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, or re-post the same for any reason;
- make any public or commercial use of the Site without GoDateNow.com's prior written consent;
- provide hypertext links, URL links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection to the Site for profit or gain or to avoid payment (by you or others) without GoDateNow.com's prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post, modify or otherwise use the Site and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without GoDateNow.com's prior written consent;
- modify, post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Site for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly;
- remove or obscure any copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on the Site.
11. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Site and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. The Site and it's suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links;
- the Site is not responsible for the content of messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through the Service;
The Site makes no warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements;
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Site or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
- much of the material on the Site's website is provided by third parties and the Site shall not be held responsible for any such third party material.
12. Your Use of the Service and Content Posted on the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken at our sole discretion, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We are entitled but not obliged to review and delete any content, messages, photos, video profiles and profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our sole judgment violate these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you upload, create, send, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site, or transmit to other members.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of the Content posted by you on the Site. We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content posted by you on the Site constitutes a violation of their Intellectual Property Rights, or of their right to privacy.
By posting Content to any public area of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, disclose and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing for all purpose connected to operating and promoting the Site, associated websites operated by GoDateNow.com, and the Service.
We are entitled to investigate and revoke a person's membership if a member has misused the Service or the Site, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal or prohibited by these Terms. You warrant that you shall not post any Content to the Site that (by way of example and without limitation, although specific exclusions may apply in relation to the Site in question):
- infringes upon the Intellectual Property Rights of, or breaches any duty of confidence to, any third party;
- is technically harmful such as computer viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- reveals the identity or any personal details of any other user of the Service without that users permission;
- expresses or implies that any statements you make are made or endorsed by us;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it.
You may not include in your member profile any personal contact information, such as telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. Although we cannot monitor the conduct of our members off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any costs, losses or expenses incurred or suffered by us as a result of any breach by you of any of your obligations or warranties under these Terms.
Content we DO NOT allow: pedophilia, incest, zoophilia, graphic violence and any other type of abusive, obscene or illegal materials. Website administration abides by a zero tolerance policy towards any inappropriate content.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Site, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Content, the Service, your connection to the Service or your breach of the terms of these Terms. The Site shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
14. Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Service is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Content or the Service or with these Terms, or any other rules or policies, your sole remedy is to discontinue use Site.
You expressly understand and agree that the Site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Site has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from any data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- any other matter relating to the Service.
15. Use and Storage
You acknowledge that the Site may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Site's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time.
You agree that the Site has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive or very little used for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You agree that the Site, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and archive or discard any Content within the Service, including any Member Site for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Site believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms or of other rules and guidelines posted on the site.
The Site may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Site may immediately deactivate, archive or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service.
Further, you agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
You undertake that upon termination of your use of the Service (including if you decide to move to another host) all rights granted to you hereunder will cease forthwith.
17. Modifications to these Terms
We may alter or amend our Terms at any time with or without prior notice. You hereby acknowledge and agree that each visit you make to the Site shall be subject to the then-current Terms, and continued use of the Site or Service following any modification or amendment of the Terms confirms that you have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by such modifications or amendments.
In the event that you have any claim or action against any other member arising from that member's use of our Site or the Service, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of and without any demands from us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages, arising from or in any way connected to the claim or action.
In the event that a claim or action is brought against us from your activities or use of the Site or the Service, including any breach by you of these Terms or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you, you agree to pay, hold harmless and defend us in the claim or action. You also agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim and allow us to assume the exclusive defence and control of the matter at our discretion.
20. Monitoring of information
We keep the right to monitor all public messages, postings, video and audio recordings to ensure they comply with the content guidelines of the Site.
21. DalPay Retail
DalPay Retail is an authorized retailer of GoDateNow. dalpay.is EASYDATE +1877-8657746 will appear on your card statement.
Your card issuer may charge you an International Service Fee. This fee is controlled and charged by your bank or card issuer, not by DalPay or its banks. Please refer to www.INTLServiceFee.com for details.
22. Contact Information
The Site and the Service is operated by GoDateNow.com. If you have any reasons to contact us, you can do so at the following address:
Sono RC LP
16/5 West Pilton Rise,