1. Information we may collect
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name, address, phone number, photos and email address ("personal data") and other information that does not identify you. By registering and becoming our subscriber, you allow us to collect, retain, distribute and use your personal information in accordance with this Policy. This information is stored on our systems, but no contact information is ever displayed in your public profile or included in any communication we may send to other Users.
If you choose to pay for the Services by card you will be required to provide additional information such as your billing address and card details. This information will be passed to our payment provider via a secure link, but at no point will your card details be known to or retained by us. We use HTTPS/SSL encryption is to ensure customers' sensitive data is protected.
We may also collect Personal Data which you provide when communicating with us or other site members.
2. How do we use personal and other data?
We may also use your information to help us to analyse use of the Site and the Services and to improve the Services and their content or to troubleshoot problems and implement the Terms.
Your personal data will only be processed by authorized staff members (or by such third parties as we may use from time to time to store and process data for us).
You should keep the information about you on the Site up to date. You can update all of your personal information including username, email address, location, password and all profile details at any time by yourself or forward us your request to do so.
3. Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit the Site, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes and we may use them to do a number of things:
- Cookies help us to recognize you when you next visit the Site and note any advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the advertisements we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third party ad servers for this purpose.
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web sites.
- We may also track IP addresses. An IP Address is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider, country location etc. It cannot provide personal information. We will not use the IP Address to build a profile on users, we only use the information for demographic, statistical and security purposes.
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. If you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may still use some, but not all, portions of the Site.
4. Retention of your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We endeavor to ensure the security of our systems at all times, but no system that is accessible via the Internet can be considered 100% secure. In the event a security breach, we would endeavor to react as fast as possible to resolve the problem. We cannot however accept responsibility for Member details that are lost or compromised in the event of a security breach.
Kindly note that it is vital that you keep your password safe to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. If you believe that someone else may have access to your password please change it immediately.
You have the option to remove your profile at any time, which will withdraw it from public view in connection with the Services but we may need to keep your details for a minimum of 24 months or such other period as is reasonably required by law. Personal correspondence sent to other Users through the Site will typically be archived for up to 24 months (but will not be accessed other than in exceptional circumstances). Support inquiries sent to us may also be stored on file.
Personal information from closed accounts is retained in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems etc, but is always done within a legal framework.
5. Rights of third parties
Your personal information can be disclosed only where we are obliged or permitted to do so by law. We may disclose non-personally identifiable data to commercial advertisers on our websites or any other of our commercial clients to help them understand and meet potential customer preferences and needs.
6. Changes to this policy
Sono RC LP
16/5 West Pilton Rise,