Best Lost Love Songs For A Broken Heart
Parting is undoubtedly the hardest period in life, but also an opportunity to rethink the past and start living from scratch. It is easier to survive a breakup, and good music will help to gather inner strength. There are a number of songs, listening to which you can distract yourself from your own grief, tune in to the positive, and even find a way out of the current situation. Psychologists do not advise during the period of parting to hide in yourself, to remain alone with the problem.
It is better to go for a walk or a run, and at this time, listen to sad songs about lost love with headphones, from which it will become much easier for you. Music is one of the best medicines in times of stress. There is some truth in the old adage, "music heals the soul." Many of us listen to music to calm down or, conversely, to cheer up and sometimes to get out of depression. The neurochemical benefits of music are that it can boost the body's immune system, reduce anxiety, and help regulate mood.
The best-lost love songs
1. Selena Gomez - You understand that you are not on the path. You find a million reasons to leave him. Your brain says, "it's over, baby, go ahead," but you can't tell your heart. This song about first love lost will help you get through an unpleasant and difficult period.
The bed's getting cold, and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There are a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
What should be taken? Time heals.
2. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball. It all started magically but led to bitter disappointment, and now you both blame each other for what happened. You just don't know how to talk about your crazy pain, and you don't want it to end that way.
Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you
What should be taken? Sometimes people just don't get along.
3. One Direction - Loved You First. Perhaps you have been thinking about your feelings for too long, not understanding what is happening to you. Or maybe she was too scared to confess her love? One way or another, time is lost, and your soul mate is already happy with the other. The guys from One Direction will help you get through this with their song about losing love.
Because I've been waiting
All this time to finally say it
But now I see your heart's been taken
And nothing could be worse
What should be taken? Don't waste your time next time.
4. Justin Bieber - Heartbreaker. So many memories connect you that, despite the desire to break up with each other, you just can’t part forever. Your meetings and partings become more and more painful, but you still cannot let go of each other.
I still believe in love
I still believe in us
I hope you believe in us
The way I believe in us
What should be taken? Nobody canceled second chances.
5. Taylor Swift - Should've Said No. It seems like every Taylor Swift song is about a breakup in some way. But this song is about the most difficult test that can fall on two lovers - betrayal. Perhaps the song about losing the love of your life will help you get over the loss.
You should've said 'No,' you should've gone home
You should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go
You should've known that word, with what you did with her,
Get back to me
What should be taken out? Trust your inner voice.
6. Selena Gomez - Love Will Remember. You thought you had the perfect relationship, but something separated you. You are still not sure what exactly happened, but you started to swear, and now you can’t go back to what it was. You both need some time to sort yourself out, but deep down, you still believe you will be together. This is a great song about love and loss that will help you get through quarrels and breakups.
I know it inside my heart
forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget
Love will remember
What should be taken? Listen to your heart.
7. Demi Lovato - Something That We're Not. Both of you wanted an easy relationship, but did he want to become something more? Solving such a problem is not easy, especially if you hope to leave everything as it is.
You wanna be more than just friends
I can't go through this again
Stop trying to get inside my head
What should be taken? Warn in advance that you are not ready for a serious relationship.
8. Katy Perry - Roar. They threw you and trampled on your heart, but life goes on! Katy Perry's powerful anthem will help you pull yourself together and move forward. songs about dying love will help you get through a difficult period in your life.
Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero to my own hero
What should be taken? Everything will pass, and you will be ready for a new love again.
9. Kelly Clarkson - He probably didn't even love you, and you suffered for him for months. But there's no point holding on to the past. New guys are ahead. Or maybe you just have to devote another year only to your beloved. Perhaps, being in a relationship, you did not think that freedom is exactly what you need.
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so movin' on, yeah yeah
Thanks to you, now I get what I want
Since you've been gone
What is worth taking? You don't need someone who doesn't need you. Walk straight.
After a breakup, communication with new people and potential partners also helps a lot. Sign up for GoDateNow. Here you can look for new partners. In addition, in the Girls online gallery section, you can see photos of different girls before starting a correspondence. Read Our Dating Blog to learn more about love and relationships.