Dating a young girl: pros and cons
The age is one of the basic criteria for choosing a partner. People often say that this measurement does not matter and all ages are to love submissive. Yes, some cases prove this thesis, but they are reasonably exceptional and not a part of the general truth. Let’s be honest – when you look for a girl for dating, you look at age attentively and usually cast aside those girls that do not match your age gauge. Consciously or not, but it happens. Often you consider some girls rather young for dating and marriage. Why does it happen? Are they not mature enough? Does she act strangely and are you afraid of bringing her in your life? There are numerous reasons for such way of thoughts. Yet, we have a lot to say about dating a young girl. Check our list of pros and cons of partnership with a young girl! We tried to create the soberest overview ever imaginable.
- She is juicy and hot. Men love to say that the golden age of a woman is her early thirties or somewhere nearby. It is a well-acknowledged lie! No, we are not trying to say that mature women are worse - they are basically different. If you look for a hot body and perfectly shaped forms, a young girl is the best choice for you. Her skin is still elastic and thin; tanning looks flawless on her curves, no wrinkles or any other defects! She will obviously age and her looks will change, especially if your girl is not a fan of a gym and healthy nutrition. Yet, you have ten to fifteen years to please your eyes with her unchallengeable beauty.
- She is healthy and fertile. Marriage and family often include having children as a constituent element. Therefore, her fertility becomes an important condition of your happy marriage. Female fertility seemingly increases after puberty and gradually decreases in her late 30s. It obviously does not mean a woman is not able to get pregnant after 40s or 50s, but the chances of successful pregnancy without a risk of miscarriage are quite meagre. The potential peak of fertility is in her early and mid-20s. That is why youth is highly valued in terms of childbearing. As well, adolescence is often the finest period of human health, so the possibility of success multiplies.
- She has an uncluttered mind. What is so special about youth? It is a mental freshness and great expectations. Youth is a beautiful state of mind. Your girl is a dough in your hands. You can shape her in any way, teach her and create the person you would like to spend your life with. She is still pliant and takes your lessons as a blessing, not as pressing. Likewise, her mind is still clear and boundless. Your woman readily learns everything new and likes to be taught. Use this period of her life in the most beneficial way – for both of you.
- She might get bored with you. Youth is all about having fun. You would rarely meet a person of a young age that is focused on career or scholarship. It is not a problem of age, but a rule. Therefore, a young girl might eventually get bored with living as a family. She does need to spend nights dancing and singing, innocently flirt with random guys and occasionally get crazy. You cannot calm down hot blood of youth. Even if she sincerely loves you and wants to be with you, her body asks for another kind of amusement. This might affect your relationship negatively and lead to the inevitable end.
- She is totally inexperienced. At this point, mature women are much better and slightly more appropriate for relationships. Her greenness, aside from being irritating, often causes improper behavior and frequent arguments. What involves even more troubles is her ineptitude in bed. Her body is created for sex and love, it is marvelously flexible – but she does not know what to do with this luxury. In this case, your main goal is to provide her with all your knowledge. Giving up on a young girl because of her greenness is a bad choice as it might disappoint her and create problems in her future life.
- She is infantile. This peculiarity looks adorable in the beginning of the relationship. Later on, it becomes annoying and progresses into a mutual misunderstanding between two of you. If you do like this young girl, give her some time to “grow up” and help her figuring out her plans for the future and the ideas of a perfect family life. Her infantilism can easily be transformed into a maturity. Do not be too hard on her. A young girl is never into being distressed and this kind of behavior might frighten her away.